Ciruelo St. A #6, Campeche, Mexico, Bosque de Circuelos, CampecheMLS®#: 13487944
- Property Value$190,000
- Property AddressCiruelo St. A #6, Campeche, Mexico, Bosque de Circuelos, Campeche, Mexico
- Year Built2015
- Living Area1,722 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms3 full & 1 half
Ciruelo St. A #6, Campeche, Mexico, Bosque de Circuelos, Campeche, Mexico
Ciudad del Carmen is a 40 km long-island Southwest of Campeche Mexico, nick named “The Pearl of the Gulf”. A bridge Puente El Zacatal connects the city with the mainland. Ciudad Del Carmen was once dependent on Shrimp, dyewood and Gum until it was transformed in the mid 70’s when oil was discovered. Oil industry has attracted national and foreign people of diversity of cultures and lifestyle. In this colorful city we find the Development of Paseo de Bosques, Carmen first master planned community which is forms of a group of neighborhoods. One of these neighborhoods is Bosque de Ciruelos. Our listing is in Bosque de Ciruelos where we can find a highly desirable lifestyle.Home is a 3 bedroom suite with its own bathroom each. A guest half bathroom and service quarters with its own bathroom too. A cozy and relaxing back yard. Modern design throughout with large windows and skylights for plenty of natural light. Kitchen with dinning area and a large breakfast bar overlooking the family room.Call us for more information 1-403-283-7113.
Convenient located within miles from schools, grocery stores, fine dining, movie theater, and shopping center. Airport is 15-17 min/ 7.6Km away. Airline companies such as Interjet, Delta and Aeromexico flight from cities including Austin, Houston, New York, Los Angeles, with tickets starting around $250-350 Schools in the area are both public and private. Including a University UNACAR Campus III. The beach is just minutes away.
• gated and guarded entrance with security 24/7, • club house, • swimming pool, • playground, gym & green space. One of residents and visitors’ favorite activities is visiting the Terminos Lagoon that surrounds the island with mangrove swamps, jungle, and taking a boat ride for dolphin, turtle and manatee watching. The island of Carmen is one of the best fishing places due to the richness of species in the area. Golf is a popular sport in Cd del Carmen. Some of the Country Clubs in the area are: • Club de Golf Playa Palmas del Carmen. Just 2 minutes away • Club de Golf Playa Palmas • Club Petrolero Country Club • Club Rotario Health Club Shopping Malls and Grocery stores within 15-20 min • Plaza Zentalia with shops including: Liverpool, Nine West, Sally Beauty, Sketchers, GNC, Flexi among others. • La isla • Plaza Real (15 min away) with stores such as: Office Max, subway • Walmart, Bodega Aurrera, Chedraui and Sam’s Club Restaurants in the area include American, Mexican, Sea Food, Italian, and fast food among others within 5-20min: Bennigan’s, Carl’s Jr, Wingstop, Cajun Grill, Italianni’s, La Cantina, Subway, Burger King, Dairy Queen, Little Cesars, Pizza Hut, KFC
Entertainment: Beach, the zoo Zologico Municipal Carmen, Malecon Caleta, Teatro Carmelita, Movie theater Cineapolis, Casino Paradise Island, Casino Big Bola, Spa Rubi’s Fashion Club, Parks: Parque El Caminero, Parque de Juan Diego, Parque Deisbol, and Parque Central. Hospitals: Hospital General Closest largest cities: Villa Hermosa Tabasco and Merida, Yucatan
- Team Penley McNaughton
- Phone: 403-283-7113
- Office Phone: 403-216-1600
- Toll-free: 1-866-665-3337
- Fax: 403-283-7146
- Email: email@example.com
- RE/MAX Real Estate (Central)
- 206, 2411 - 4 STREET N.W.
- Calgary, AB
- T2M 2Z8