Gyro Beach Townhomes, Kelowna, BCMLS®#: Exclusive
- Property AddressGyro Beach Townhomes, Kelowna, BC, Canada
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- Bedrooms2, 2+1 or 3
Gyro Beach Townhomes, Kelowna, BC, Canada
Welcome to the Gyro Beach Townhomes, a community unlike anywhere else. The contemporary design and unique features are complementary to the comfortable lifestyle you will enjoy living in this amazing location, with all the amenities one needs within walking distance. With each of these townhomes you will be charmed with its many tasteful designer touches like, energy efficient appliances, stunning furnishings, private 2 or 3 car garages, in-suit laundry closets at bedroom level and much more. The full views of the lake from every private roof top terrace are priceless and you will thoroughly enjoy the experience. And best of all, you will be living across one of finest beaches in Kelowna and will be living in luxury, comfort and convenience here at the Gyro Beach Townhomes.
Check out the price list and contact us if you would like to get you a floor plan of an specific unit you where interested in!
- Choice of either 2, 2+den or 3 bedroom homes perfect for any family lifestyle
- Contemporary open design living area with 9ft ceilings throughout the main level
- Extra high ceiling and door at front entrance for a unique spacious welcome
- Large boastful windows bringing natural light throughout the entire house
- Option of 2 or 2 ½ bathrooms with designer finishes and fixtures
- Every master bedroom features an elegant en-suite
- Spacious walk-in closets off master to comfortably fit both his and her clothing
- Bedroom level laundry closet with hook ups for full size stacking washer and dryer
- Special Home Business Feature
- Special zoning for approx 300 sq ft home business area in only 5 select townhome units
- Separate ground level entry for the convenience of hosting business clients or associates
- Two or three car garages fully insulated for year round weather protection
- Superior 8ft high doors to accommodate vehicles with ski / luggage racks
- Separate exterior garage entrance for alternative garage & house access
- Extra space for storing sports equipment, bikes, personal belongings& tools
- Private roof top terrace patios generously spaced for hosting guests
- Glass railings for a spectacular enhanced lake and city view
- Gas outlet for BBQ connection for those sunset dinners
- Water hose connection, to conveniently clean the patio or water plants
- Additional rooftop storage room
- Elegant contemporary style and trendy color selection
- Unique quality materials, verses the traditional siding
- Lush, low maintenance, drought tolerant landscaping
- Beautiful main courtyard entry, with trellis & seating feature
- Private courtyard amenity to sit , relax or play with the family
- Convenient and spacious guest parking for your family and friends
- Multiple bicycle racks for quick and easy access
- Elevated courtyard, arbor screening and fencing for privacy from neighboring residents
Kelowna is booming with a rapidly burgeoning Wine & Tourist industry and corresponding growth in population with all types of business. Nestled in the mountains, surrounded by forests, lakes, vineyards and golf courses, the city offers many beaches and parks as well as a vibrant cultural scene with a variety of annual festivals for everyone to enjoy.
With 2,000 hours of sunshine every year, golfers in Kelowna have plenty of opportunity to enjoy world class, championship courses set in some of the country’s most beautiful scenery. Within 45 minute drive from downtown there are 20 fabulous golf courses at various skill levels to enjoy. No wonder golfers love the Okanagan Valley.
The Okanagan Valley Vintners are internationally famous for their wines, in particular the Ice Wines. The many valley Wineries provide vineyard tours, wine tasting and quality food service! Wine route signs lead the way to visitors wishing to sample the local faire.
The Okanagan is a desirable summer vacation destination and for good reason! Lake Okanagan boasts some of the finest beaches this side of California, offering a host of activities for the whole family; sailing, boating & water sports of all kinds head the list of endless possibilities.
The snow-capped mountains of the Okanagan Valley are a winter haven for skiers, snowboarders, snowmobilers and other snow enthusiasts. Famous for excellent “champagne” powder snow, these internationally acclaimed resorts feature state of the art lifts and gondolas.
Listing Provided By
Team Penley McNaughton
- Team Penley McNaughton
- Phone: 403-283-7113
- Office Phone: 403-216-1600
- Toll-free: 1-866-665-3337
- Fax: 403-283-7146
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RE/MAX Real Estate (Central)
- 206, 2411 - 4 STREET N.W.
- Calgary, AB
- T2M 2Z8